Become a Modern Apprentice
If you are aged 16-19, a Modern Apprenticeship could be the ideal way for you to start your career
We have a wide range of exciting opportunities available - from Administration to Early Years & Childcare and Land Based Engineering to Professional Cookery.
If college or university is not for you, this is a fantastic way to gain a nationally recognised qualification, while gaining invaluable experience in a working environment.
While on the programme you will be paid a training allowance and there can be opportunities for further training and development or even a permanent job.
You can apply for these opportunities on our job portal MyJobScotland. If your application is successful we will invite you in for an interview for that specific post.
Please use the 'contact us' box if you have any questions. For more information on specific Modern Apprenticeship courses follow the links below.
- Modern Apprenticeships - Business administration
- Modern apprenticeships - accounting
- Modern apprenticeships - early years & childcare
- Modern apprenticeships - customer service
- Modern apprenticeships - health & safety
- Modern apprenticeships - professional cookery
Human Resources - Training/ApprenticeshipsBusiness Organisational & People SolutionsCivic Centre
ML1 1ABPhone: 01698 302391