Sign up to email alerts and stay in touch with the latest news from Planning.
We have opened a consultation on the Proposed Local Development Plan (LDP). The Proposed Plan sets out the policies and proposals to guide future development of the area. Our consultation is looking for comments from the public, community groups and businesses on the Proposed LDP and an associated Strategic Environmental Assessment Report.
The deadline for comments is 4.45pm on Monday 20 March 2017.
View and comment on planning applications
View planning applications and decisions, including plans and all supporting documents
You can view plans and all supporting documents such as consultee advice, third party comments, reports, and decisions and track the progress of an application.
You can also search on appeals and enforcements.
Please note; if you use Internet Explorer you may get a blank screen when trying to view documents. If this happens it may be due to your own computer's settings. Please see the quick fix guide for internet explorer users [133kb].
You can comment on relevant issues such as:
- the effects on our environment and the impact on traffic and roads
- the impact on peoples enjoyment of their environment (their amenity), noise and privacy
- flooding and contamination potential
- the impact on infrastructure such as water supply and drainage
- the impact on listed buildings and conservation areas
- the impact on nature conservation, trees and landscaping
Comments that are not considered relevant include:
- impact on property values
- legal land ownership and/or boundary disputes
- private interests such as competition between businesses
- the loss of a view
Find out more on what are, and are not relevant matters in commenting on planning applications.
Comments can be made online, by email or in writing to us and should be submitted within 14 days of when you were officially notified by us, or within the time specified in any advert of the planning application in the newspaper (usually 14 days).
Your comments will be made available online to the public. We will not display your signature, telephone number, email address or any defamatory comment.
What happens next?
If you choose to comment, we will get back and let you know our decision on the application.
You may also want to search for building warrants applications.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Our opening hours are 8.45 - 16.45 (Mon-Thur) and 8.45 - 16.15 (Fri)