LibrariesNL - Online Libraries
LibrariesNL is an online resource which allows you to search North Lanarkshire Council's Libraries and Information Section's catalogue.
What is LibrariesNL?
How do I access LibrariesNL?
You can visit LibrariesNL using the link at the right.
What can you do on LibrariesNL?
- Search the catalogue for books, CD's, videos, DVD's, talking books, software, periodicals by author, title or subject.
- Create your own book list
Anyone can use this facility; you do not have to be a member of the library.
If you are a member of North Lanarkshire Libraries you can set up a Personal Account.
This means you can:-
- Check what you have borrowed
- Renew your items
- Reserve titles, check your reservations or cancel your reservations
- Check any outstanding charges on your account
- Change your Personal Identity Number (PIN), e-mail address or mobile phone number
- Notify us of a change of name or address
- Send us comments or suggestions on LibrariesNL
- Check your personal data
To set this up you need to apply for your Personal Identification Number (PIN).There are two ways of applying for your PIN.
The simplest way is to send us a message using the link in the Contact us box. Please put "pin request" in the subject line. We need your current library barcode, name and address. Your e-mail address will be added to your account and your PIN will be e-mailed to you. Further help is available on 'Welcome to Your Personal Account' on the LibrariesNL page.
Alternatively you can download our PIN Request Form.
- Available in 2 formats, you should use the Word version to complete the form online or use the PDF version to print off and fill it in by hand.
- You can then return the form to us, at the address detailed in the "Contact Us" box at the right hand side of your screen. If you are emailing your form back to us, please put PIN Request in the subject line.
- Once we receive your request, your PIN will be posted out to you, usually within the week. If you are under 16 the PIN will be sent to the person who signed your library application form (your guarantor).
You must be an existing member of North Lanarkshire Council's Libraries to use this facility. If you are not a member but are interested please visit our Joining the Library page for more information. Use the "related page" link on the right hand side of this screen.