Land and property for sale
- For Sale - Residential Development Opportunity - Bank Street, Coatbridge
- Under Offer - 15 Glenhove Road, Cumbernauld
- Under Offer - Detached bungalow, Woodlands Schoolhouse, Cumbernauld
- Under Offer - Industrial Development Opportunity - Jubilee Way, Bellshill
- Under Offer - Residential Development Opportunity Mollinsburn Road, Annathill
- Under offer - Whifflet Community Hall & Soup Kitchen
- Under offer - house plot 455-461 Cambusnethan Street, Wishaw
- Under offer - development site for sale - Milton Street, Motherwell
- Estates privacy statement
For Sale - Residential Development Opportunity Site Former Willowbank School, Coatbridge
We are pleased to offer to the market this residential opportunity at the Former Wllowbank School, 299 Bank Street, Coatbridge, ML5 1EG.
Located on the south side of Bank Street, Coatbridge, to the west of the town centre. This cleared site has access and frontage onto Bank Street and is located within an area zoned as General Urban Area which supports residential development, subject to planning approval.
The site measures 0.46 acres (0.19 ha) or thereby.
Offers of over £250,000 are invited.
The closing date for offers is 12noon on Friday 2 December 2022.
To obtain a copy of the development brief and the supplementary information, please follow these steps:
- Register as a 'Supplier' with Public Contracts Scotland.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you have registered on Public Contracts Scotland together with a contact telephone number and stating clearly the name of the site you are interested in.
You will then be added to the distribution list and will be sent an email from Public Contracts Scotland giving you the link to download the marketing particulars, application form and the supplementary information.
Thereafter, if you wish to make a bid, please complete the application form and submit this via the 'Postbox' within your Public Contracts Scotland account.
If you have further questions about this site after receipt of the information from Public Contracts Scotland, please email email@example.com