The property at Woodlands Schoolhouse is now under offer.
Land and property for sale
- Residential Development Site at Kilbowie
- Under Offer - 15 Glenhove Road, Cumbernauld
- Under Offer - Detached bungalow, Woodlands Schoolhouse, Cumbernauld
- Under Offer - Industrial Development Opportunity - Jubilee Way, Bellshill
- Under Offer - Residential Development Opportunity - Bank Street, Coatbridge
- Under Offer - Residential Development Opportunity Mollinsburn Road, Annathill
- Under offer - Whifflet Community Hall & Soup Kitchen
- Under offer - house plot 455-461 Cambusnethan Street, Wishaw
- Under offer - development site for sale - Milton Street, Motherwell
- Estates privacy statement
Under Offer - Detached Bungalow, Woodlands Schoolhouse, Cumbernauld
This partly upgraded three-bedroomed detached bungalow offers a fantastic opportunity as either a family home or development project.
The house is the former janitor’s house, located adjacent to Woodlands Primary School in Greenfaulds, Melrose Road, Cumbernauld G67 4BA.
Bids of over £125,000 are invited for the Woodlands Schoolhouse, Cumbernauld.
The closing date for bids is 12 noon on Tuesday 8 November 2022.
The property is available to view by arrangement only. Access to the property should not be taken via the school, but from the public footpath on Melrose Road.
To obtain a copy of the property particulars, Home Buyers Report, EPC, and the supplementary information, please follow these steps:
- Register as a 'Supplier' with Public Contracts Scotland
- Email email@example.com with the email address you have registered on Public Contracts Scotland together with a contact telephone number and stating clearly the name of the site you are interested in.
You will then be added to the distribution list and will be sent an email from Public Contracts Scotland giving you the link to download the marketing particulars, application form and supplementary information.
Thereafter, if you wish to make a bid, please complete the application form and submit this via the 'Postbox' within your Public Contracts Scotland account.
If you have further questions about this site after receipt of the information from Public Contracts Scotland, or wish to view the property, please email firstname.lastname@example.org