Get Hands On With Collaborative Robots (Cobots)
Are you a manufacturing SME considering a move from manual to automated processes in a factory or production setting?
Has Robotics always seemed out of reach from a cost and capacity perspective?
Then it could be time to think (and look) again.
Smart Hub Lanarkshire is helping manufacturing SMEs to explore Collaborative Robots (Cobots).
Manufacturing SMEs are invited to participate in an interactive Cobot demonstration and learning session.
This will enable attendees to see Cobots in both an integrated (mini factory) and free-standing form.
Attendees will be able to:
- Observe Cobots operating up close
- Have a go at basic programming and understand Cobot task capabilities
- Learn all about the multiple applications for Cobots in different manufacturing settings
- Understand the costs and Return on Investment (ROI) potential
Sessions operate on a small group basis (maximum 8 attendees) to ensure a quality user experience. Register for free today to secure your place:
Meet the National Manufacturing Institute (NMIS) SME Engagement Adviser
Are you a Lanarkshire-based manufacturing business?
Have you heard about the National Manufacturing Institute Scotland (NMIS) – a place where industry, academia and the public sector work together on ground-breaking manufacturing research to:
- Transform productivity levels
- Make companies more competitive
- Boost the skills of the current and future workforce
Would you like to find out more about industry-focused expertise and technical support to help your manufacturing business innovate, adapt and grow?
Why not register to join one of our weekly information sessions in Motherwell?
Through Smart Hub Lanarkshire, you can connect with an NMIS SME Engagement Adviser representing the NMIS Group which comprises:
- Manufacturing Skills Academy
- Digital Factory
- Collaboration Hub
- Advanced Forming Research Centre (AFRC)
- Lightweight Manufacturing Centre
Register for free today to secure your place: