- Peel the banana and place in a bowl, then mash with a fork.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl and mix well, if you have one use an electric whisk or blender at this stage.
- Once the mixture is a smooth, heat a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 of the mixture into the pan, making sure the pancake isn't too thick but also doesn't fill the whole pan. When golden brown flip with a spatula or knife and cook on the other side.
- Repeat for each pancake, depending on the size of your frying pan you may be able to cook more than one at a time. When removed from the pan, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Pancakes can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Top Tip: Kids will enjoy mashing, mixing and flipping!
Top Tip: Prepare in advance and store in an airtight container.