- Wash potatoes and then cut in half and then into wedges. Cook in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan oven / 400°F / gas mark 6.
- Dice chicken into approximately 2cm x 2 cm cubes.
- Break egg into a bowl and whisk using a fork. Put the flour and breadcrumbs on separate plates. Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Coat each cube of chicken in flour, then dip in the egg and roll in breadcrumbs until all surfaces are covered. Place on the baking tray.
- Drain the wedges, then place on another baking tray and drizzle the oil over them.
- Cook wedges and nuggets in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, turning over half way. Ensure the chicken is white in the middle before serving.
- Heat the baked beans through on the hob or microwave and serve with the nuggets and wedges.
Top tip: Kids will love helping to make the nuggets, just remember to wash hands after handling raw chicken.
Top tip: Prepare the nuggets while the potatoes are cooking. Nuggets can be made in advance and kept in the fridge until needed.