Skip to main content
Close notification

Latest service updates, advice for businesses, health information and support for parents

Parks and open spaces: report a problem

You don't have to give us your name or contact details to fill in this form. But, you must if you want us to send you a reply or give you an update.

Use this form to tell us about a problem in our parks or open spaces.

This includes problems with:

  • benches or seats;
  • flooding;
  • grass;
  • hedges;
  • shrubs;
  • ice on a footpath only in a cemetery or a park;
  • no ball games signs;
  • fences;
  • walls;
  • sports pitches or play areas; and
  • weeds.

Before you start

We will only take care of problems in parks and open spaces that are owned by the council.

Help us improve this pageClose

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time, please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve.

Thank you for your feedback