Report a problem with a bonfire

If you suspect that a bonfire is being built without the proper permissions, please tell us as soon as possible. We will remove it to protect people and property.

Report a problem with a bonfire

You can also call Northline from 8.45am to 4.45pm Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 4.15pm on Friday. Outwith office hours, call Motherwell Police on 101.

If you would like to organise your own community bonfire with a firework display on council property, you should apply for permission from the council at least two weeks prior to the event.


A to Z of services