Report fallen trees, lamp posts and other structures

iCM Form
  1. Your details
  2. Find my address
    1. Address lookup
    2. Enter address manually
  3. Your address
  4. Fallen structure report details
    1. Please describe the exact location in as much detail as possible, to ensure the correct repair is carried out.
    2. Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible. For example, there is a fallen tree blocking the road.
    3. Is it creating a hazard?
    4. Have you reported this before?
A to Z of services