We want to hear about:
- what council services people value most in their community
- service delivery priorities
- the types of services the council could reduce or stop providing
- how communities can work with public services to shape and support the delivery of services that are important to local people
You can get involved by:
- participating in an online community listening event (details below) – if you have not already done so you can sign up below
- submitting your views by completing a short survey
- encouraging other people to attend the events or complete the survey
Community listening events
The dates of the community listening events are as follows:
- Bellshill - Monday 25 October 2021
- Airdrie - Tuesday 26 October 2021
- Kilsyth - Tuesday 26 October 2021
- Wishaw - Wednesday 27 October 2021
- Northern Corridor - Wednesday 27 October 2021
- Shotts - Thursday 28 October 2021
- Coatbridge - Thursday 28 October 2021
- Motherwell - Tuesday 2 November 2021
- Cumbernauld - Thursday 4 November 2021
All meetings will take place from 6:30 pm until 8:30 pm on Microsoft Teams.
If you would like to get involved, please email the Community Partnership Team on CommunityMatters@northlan.gov.uk, providing your contact information and the event you would like to attend.
If you require any communication support or assistance to participate, then please let us know when you email.
Once you are registered, we will issue you with a link to join the event along with any relevant papers.
If you are unable to attend the events, then you can still submit your views by completing the short survey.