- Live consultations
- Management rules
- Improved playfulness at Palacerigg Country Park
- Victoria and Town Centre Conservation Area Appraisal - Airdrie
- Green and open space survey
- Play space survey
- Cumbernauld Village parking engagement
- Planning and Noise Supplementary Guidance Consultation
- Various Roads, Central Area
- Affordable Housing Supplementary Guidance Consultation
- Antonine Wall Supplementary Guidance Consultation
- Kilsyth flood studies
Improved playfulness at Palacerigg Country Park
We are working with the local community to develop plans which will make Palacerigg Country Park a more playful place.
Surveys and workshops have already taken place and you can now see plans and provide feedback on them.
This work forms part of our action plan for delivering the Masterplan for Palacerigg Country Park.
The Masterplan recognises the three strategic themes for improving the park Access, Play and Community. Extensive path improvements took place in the early part of 2023 and will be followed up with new, welcoming signage later this year.
Once the plan for playfulness is finalised, fundraising will start to secure the resources needed to bring about these improvements over the next five years.