- Live consultations
- Management rules
- Improved playfulness at Palacerigg Country Park
- Victoria and Town Centre Conservation Area Appraisal - Airdrie
- Green and open space survey
- Play space survey
- Cumbernauld Village parking engagement
- Planning and Noise Supplementary Guidance Consultation
- Various Roads, Central Area
- Affordable Housing Supplementary Guidance Consultation
- Antonine Wall Supplementary Guidance Consultation
- Kilsyth flood studies
Victoria and Town Centre Conservation Area Appraisal - Airdrie
The purpose of this questionnaire is to gather important information about the conservation area, which will assist us in the preparation of a conservation area appraisal.
The appraisal will help guide the management and development of the area, with the aim of preserving and enhancing its character and heritage.
Your answers to the questions in this questionnaire will be given significant weight in considering planning applications that may affect the conservation area. Therefore, it is essential that you read each question carefully and provide honest responses. All respondents will be anonymous with no sensitive or identifiable data held or asked.