The property at Milton Street, Motherwell is now under offer.
Land and property for sale
- For Sale - 15 Glenhove Road, Cumbernauld
- For Sale - Detached bungalow, Woodlands Schoolhouse, Cumbernauld
- For Sale - Residential Development Opportunity - Bank Street, Coatbridge
- For Sale - Whifflet Community Hall & Soup Kitchen
- For Sale - house plot for sale - 455-461 Cambusnethan Street, Wishaw
- Under Offer - Industrial Development Opportunity - Jubilee Way, Bellshill
- Under Offer - Industrial Development Opportunity/Secure Yard - Former Westfield Recycling Centre
- Under Offer - Kilbowie Stable Block, Oban
- Under Offer - Residential Development Opportunity Mollinsburn Road, Annathill
- Under offer - development site for sale - Milton Street, Motherwell
- Estates privacy statement
Development site for sale - Milton Street, Motherwell
The area of land extending to 1,145 square metres (0.28 acres) or thereby at Milton Street, Motherwell is suitable for development for either residential or commercial use.
Offers of over £75,000 are invited for the land at Milton Street, Motherwell.
The closing date for offers is 12 noon on Thursday 27 May 2021.
The site is available to view at any time.
To obtain a copy of the development brief and the supplementary information, please follow these steps:
- Register as a 'Supplier' with Public Contracts Scotland
- Email email@example.com with the email address you have registered on Public Contracts Scotland together with a contact telephone number and stating clearly the name of the site you are interested in.
You will then be added to the distribution list and will be sent an email from Public Contracts Scotland giving you the link to download the marketing particulars, application form and the supplementary information. You must follow the link and select 'Accept Invitation' in order to view the documents.
After that, if you wish to make a bid, please complete the application form and submit this via the 'Postbox' within your Public Contracts Scotland account.
For further information in relation to the property, please email firstname.lastname@example.org