We offer a quality property enquiry service at a competitive price.
What is a property enquiry certificate?
Our property enquiry certificate tells if a property is:
- a house which meets the 'tolerable' standard and has all the standard amenities
- the subject of a Closing Order or a Demolition Order under housing legislation
- in a Smoke Control Area
- in an area designated as an air quality management area
- affected by any other environmental or pollution issues
- a house which is the subject of an Improvement Grant or a Repairs Grant
- affected by Building Regulations
- subject to an enforcement notice, compulsory purchase, other planning type agreements or directions or Tree Preservation Order
It also confirms whether:
- the carriageway, footpath and/or footway and verge have been adopted for maintenance purposes
- there are any road proposals affecting the property
- the zoning of the property is in the Local plan
- the property lies within a Housing Action Area or a Conservation Area; or is a listed building
- the property or adjoining properties have been the subject of planning applications and, if so, these details
How much does it cost?
The fee is £102 per property enquiry certificate.