Skip to main content

Accidents at work

Employers, the self-employed and those in control of premises must report specified workplace accidents and incidents.

Some accidents, diseases and dangerous incidents that happen at work must be reported to us.

The law which applies to this is RIDDOR - Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013.

You can find more information on what to report and how on the Health and Safety Executive website.

Page last updated:
20 Oct 2020

Help us improve this pageClose

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time. Please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve the content.

If you have a question or comment about a council service or would like a reply, please contact us.

Thank you for your feedback