Register for secure access to your council tax account online
View your information at any time without needing to keep track of or store paper bills.
If you already live and pay council tax within North Lanarkshire, please sign in or register below.
Moving into North Lanarkshire or paying for the first time
If you are moving into North Lanarkshire from a different area or this is the first time you are liable to pay council tax within North Lanarkshire (you may, for example, be moving out of your parents' home) you can do this online.
What can I do once my account is set up?
- log in at a time that suits you - 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- see account details that are updated instantly, so the information is always accurate
- view your bills securely rather than getting a bill through the post - this means you will no longer get a paper statement/bill
- tell us about any change in your personal details, for example name and contact information), without having to contact us via the telephone or email
- apply for discounts and exemptions online
- check your account, including your outstanding balance, future instalments and bill transactions
- also access business rates and housing benefit payment information through this account