Skip to main content

Community planning: community asset transfer request

Use this form to apply for a community asset transfer.

It’s the transfer of land or buildings from the council to an organisation, that they feel they could make better use of. This can be done through short or long term lease or full ownership.

Buildings or land may include:

  • Public halls
  • Town halls
  • Community centres
  • Parks and play areas

Before you start

You will need your business plan, accounts and governance documents. These can be emailed to now or at a later date.