Skip to main content

Flooding and drainage: report a problem

You don't have to give us your name or contact details to fill in this form. But, you must if you want us to send you a reply or give you an update.

Use this form to report flooding or a blocked drain on roads, pavements or footpaths.

Before you start

If it’s dangerous and causing a hazard, call us on 0345 143 0015.

We’re available Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 4.45pm and Friday 8.45am to 4.15pm.

The A8 and A725 trunk roads and the M8, M73, M74 and M80 all run through North Lanarkshire. Contact Traffic Scotland to report a problem on one of these roads.