Skip to main content


You need written permission from us before can keep an animal in your home.

If you wish to keep a pet, please contact your local housing office.

We can withdraw consent if your animal causes annoyance or nuisance.

Please note, dogs are not allowed in flats with a communal entrance. If you have a complaint about an animal, please contact your housing office.

Page last updated:
15 Aug 2022

Help us improve this pageClose

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time, please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve.

Thank you for your feedback