We recognise that to be homeless or threatened with homelessness is a difficult and stressful time.
Things to remember:
- You don't have to be living on the street to be homeless.
- You may be living care of family or friends.
- You could be living with an abusive partner or parents.
- You may be leaving care.
- Your house may be in danger of being repossessed due to non-payment of rent or mortgage.
- You may be leaving the armed forces or coming out of prison.
We hope that this information will help should you ever be homeless or threatened with homelessness.
How to get help
If you are worried about your housing situation or would like more information, please contact your local housing office.
If your enquiry is out with these hours please call the Emergency Out of Hours Service Freephone 0800 953 2424.