Make a complaint
Use this form to complain about any of the following:
- if we didn't provide a service
- if you're not happy with the quality of service
- if we didn't deliver a service on time or quickly enough
- if we dealt with you in a way you think was unfair or wrong
- if you're not happy about the conduct of staff members
- if you're not happy with our policies
You don't have to give us your name or contact details to fill in this form. But, you must sign in first if you want us to send you a reply or give you an update.
If you do not wish to receive updates complete this form anonymously.
Before you start
Do not use this form to:
- request a service or report an issue (e.g. missed bins, housing repair)
- complain about a councillor to the Ethical Standards Commissioner
- complain about social work