Skip to main content

Report an issue with Japanese Knotweed or Giant Hogweed

Use this form to report Japanese Knotweed or Giant Hogweed

We only deal with issues if they are within the boundaries of North Lanarkshire Council.

Before you start

We aim to inspect reported issues within 14 working days and only treat issues on council owned land. We do not treat private owned land as this is the responsibility of the landowner.

You will need the following to submit the request:

  • The location of the issue using the closest postcode or landmark
  • Photo (if available)