Register for myaccount to access council services online.
What is MyAccount?
MyAccount is a new way for people living in North Lanarkshire to self-serve and track the progress of requests they make to the council's online services.
MyAccount is the quickest and easiest way to interact with us - you won’t have to call, email or visit our offices to access the service you need.
You can use MyAccount at any time that suits you, from any device that’s connected to the internet.
What can I use MyAccount for?
You will be able to use your MyAccount to make service enquiries, track how far they’ve progressed and make online payments for some services.
- Report a missed bin
- Report a problem with your bin (including reporting an issue with assisted collection, reporting a damaged bin, a bin not delivered, a bin not returned properly, a missing bin, a wrong bin delivered, a spillage from the vehicle)
- Get help to put your bin out
- Request an additional collection or a simplified collection
- Report an issue at a recycling centre
- Book a van into a recycling centre (the service is online only)
- Report an issue with a special uplift
How do I register for MyAccount?
After you complete the registration process, you will be emailed a temporary password. You will be prompted to change this when you sign into your account for the first time. Registering takes about five minutes and you'll be able to access certain services right away.
Find information about how we process personal data, our lawful basis for doing so, and your information in our privacy notice.
Do you need help?
How do I reset a forgotten password?
A new, temporary password will be generated and sent to your registered email address. If you don't see the email with the temporary password in your inbox, please check your spam mail folder as it may have been automatically filed here by the email service provider.
How do I reset a forgotten username?
An email with a username reminder will be sent to your registered email address. If you don't see the email with the username reminder in your inbox, please check your spam mail folder as it may have been automatically filed here by the email service provider.
More information on MyAccount and FAQs.