The Provost’s Citizenship Awards will recognise the tireless and valuable work carried out by individuals and groups within their own communities.
Recipients of the Citizen’s Awards will have been judged to have shown:
- Significant contribution to the local community;
- Demonstrated leadership on a community issue resulting in the development and regeneration of an area or enhancement of community life;
- Involvement in a lead role in a significant initiative which has brought about positive change and added value to community life;
- Inspiring qualities as a role model for the community;
- Outstanding achievement in their field; and
- Contribution to enterprise/employment within North Lanarkshire.
The closing date for nominations will be Friday 16 July 2021.