Keeping you informed about the work we carry out in your home is an important part of our investment programme.
Each project is different, but the information we give our tenants will include:
- A letter to tenants taking part in a programme within 12 months of the start date.
- Approximately 12 weeks before the works start, tenants may have an opportunity to attend a local drop-in session to find out more.
- The contractor will contact tenants to make arrangements to survey the property and discuss the options available to them.
Before the work starts, a letter will be sent from the contractor to:
- Confirm the start date.
- Provide details on how to make alternative arrangements if necessary.
- Provide contact details for any enquiries.
The programme liaison officers can discuss any concerns with tenants and offer support where necessary.