Active literacy materials
- Choose a pack
- Active Literacy Pack Stage 1 Cost - £170
- Active Literacy Pack Stage 2/3 Cost - £165
- Active Literacy Pack Stage 4/5 Cost - £140
- Active Literacy Pack Stage 6/7 Cost - £200
- Active Literacy Teacher Training Pack Cost - £100 + VAT
- Magnetic boards and phoneme packs
- Supporting Children with Literacy Difficulties Cost: £55
Active literacy pack stage 4/5 cost - £140
This pack is aimed at teachers of Primary 4 and/or 5. It is intended to support their understanding of the Active Literacy approach and provides teachers with clear methodologies and strategies for learning and teaching.
There are three manuals
From phonics into spelling, a problem solving approach
This manual provides guidance for teachers and outlines the progressive programme which encourages children to be actively involved in their own learning using their prior knowledge of phonics. The accompanying CD ROM offers further opportunities for a range of interactive spelling activities.
Teaching writing across learning
This manual provides methods in the teaching of writing across a variety of genres. The manual explains steps involved in the writing process and includes annotated models of writing.
Teaching reading, higher order thinking and critical literacy
This manual assists teachers to teach reading in an active and motivating way. Within the manual a four day reading programme is outlined where children are taught to apply six key comprehension strategies across learning.
To order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org