Active literacy materials
- Active literacy materials
- Active Literacy Pack Stage 1 Cost - £170
- Active Literacy Pack Stage 2/3 Cost - £165
- Active Literacy Pack Stage 4/5 Cost - £140
- Active Literacy Pack Stage 6/7 Cost - £200
- Active Literacy Teacher Training Pack Cost - £100 + VAT
- Magnetic boards and phoneme packs
- Supporting Children with Literacy Difficulties Cost: £55
Active literacy pack stage 6/7 cost - £200
This pack is aimed at teachers of Primary 6 and/or 7. It is intended to support their understanding of the Active Literacy approach and provides teachers with clear methodologies and strategies for learning and teaching.
There are two manuals
Teaching higher order reading skills
The approach outlined in this manual aims to assist teachers to further embed the higher order reading skills in an active and challenging way. Within this manual, there is specific advice on teaching poetry and media.
There is also a section on how to support older children with literacy difficulties.
Teaching writing and spelling
The manual has annotated models of writing to assist teachers to exemplify the specific features of the various genres. The approach to spelling at this stage focuses on the application of phonics knowledge and develops vocabulary building.
The accompanying CD ROM contains annotated models for writing and interactive poems.
To order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org