Skip to main content

Civic receptions and awards

Individuals and organisations can apply for hospitality to mark important events and achievements.

The type of hospitality depends on the event, the number of people and the venue.

The Provost or another councillor usually hosts the event. Guests representing the council are also invited as well as your own guests.

How to apply

As it takes time to plan and organise an event you should apply as soon as you have a date.

To apply send your request in writing by email or post to the Provost's office giving details of the event or achievement with proposed dates, numbers and times.

Contact us

Provost's Office
Chief Executive
Civic Centre
Windmillhill Street
Motherwell ML1 1AB

Page last updated:
30 Oct 2020

Help us improve this pageClose

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time, please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve.

Thank you for your feedback