Skip to main content

Water supply

Reporting a problem to Scottish Water

If you wish to report a problem, please call the Scottish Water Emergency Helpline on  0800 0778 778 or visit the Scottish Water website.

For council housing, tenants should report plumbing problems as a housing repair.

Page last updated:
23 May 2024

Help us improve this pageClose

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time. Please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve the content.

If you have a question or comment about a council service or would like a reply, please contact us.

Thank you for your feedback