Email alerts from North Lanarkshire Council Sign up to email alerts  and stay in touch with the latest Roads news.

Flooding or drainage problem

Let us know of flooding in North Lanarkshire or if we need to unblock a road drain

Report a problem using an online form

In the event of an emergency, please contact your local police office.

For reporting faults in areas surrounding North Lanarkshire, you can use the following telephone services:

  • RALF - Freephone 0800 37 36 35 - covering Glasgow City Council
  • CLARENCE - Freephone 0800 23 23 23 - covering East Dunbartonshire Council, Falkirk Council, West Lothian Council, Stirling Council areas

South Lanarkshire Council has its own roads reporting line - 0303 123 1015 (during office hours) or 0800 242024 (out of office hours).

For more information, see 'related pages', 'downloads' or 'other useful websites'.

A to Z of services