Skip to main content

Gambling permits

Apply or reapply for a gambling permit.

Application forms

If you want to apply for one of the permits below please contact us to ask for an application form:

  • Club gaming or club machine permit
  • Gaming machine notification for licensed premises (1 or 2 machines)
  • Gaming machine permit for family entertainment centre
  • Gaming machine permit for unlicensed family entertainment centre
  • Gaming machine permit (3 or more machines)
  • Occasional use notice (track operator or occupier)
  • Prize gaming permit
  • Small society lottery registration
  • Society registration
  • Temporary use notice (gambling operator)

Once you receive the application form please print off the form, fill it in, sign it and enclose the correct fee before sending it to us at the address on the form.

Please make sure you read any notes before you apply.

How much will the permit cost?

You can view the fees in our Gambling permits - Gambling Act 2005 section. Please note that fees are non-refundable.

Page last updated:
25 Jul 2023

Help us improve this pageClose

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time. Please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve the content.

If you have a question or comment about a council service or would like a reply, please contact us.

Thank you for your feedback