Apply or reapply for a gambling permit.
If you want to apply for one of the permits below please contact us to ask for an application form:
- Club gaming or club machine permit
- Gaming machine notification for licensed premises (1 or 2 machines)
- Gaming machine permit for family entertainment centre
- Gaming machine permit for unlicensed family entertainment centre
- Gaming machine permit (3 or more machines)
- Occasional use notice (track operator or occupier)
- Prize gaming permit
- Small society lottery registration
- Society registration
- Temporary use notice (gambling operator)
Once you receive the application form please print off the form, fill it in, sign it and enclose the correct fee before sending it to us at the address on the form.
Please make sure you read any notes before you apply.
How much will the permit cost?
You can view the fees in our Gambling permits - Gambling Act 2005 section. Please note that fees are non-refundable.