Skip to main content
Close notification

Latest service updates, advice for businesses, health information and support for parents

Section 50 certificates

You can apply to us for a planning certificate under Section 50 of the Licencing (Scotland) Act 2005.

Section 50 Application (Planning)

A planning certificate, or a provisional planning certificate, would show that:

  • planning permission has been obtained for any development of the subject premises in connection with their proposed use as licensed premises 
  • or that no such planning permission is required

You may also need a Section 50 certificate from building standards.

Page last updated:
05 Oct 2020

Help us improve this pageClose

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time, please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve.

Thank you for your feedback