We are looking to create a new connection between Ravenscraig and Motherwell and make improvements to existing roads, walking and cycling links.
We are running an online engagement event due to coronavirus restrictions.
It reflects a normal public event with information on our proposals and gives you chance to comment on these.
This engagement gives you information on:
- our proposals, as we develop the detailed designs and ahead of submission for approval and formal public consultation
- the overall proposed timing of the project
- our next steps
Please give us your comments by 11 December 2020.
To support the development and regeneration of Ravenscraig, we are proposing to:
- develop new road and routes for walking, cycling and wheeling
- make improvements to what already exists
Location of improvements
- a new dual carriageway from Ravenscraig Regional Sports Facility to Motherwell
- a new bridge crossing under the Railway
- a new junction at Airbles Road/Windmillhill Street
- completing the dualling of Airbles Road
- improved walking and cycling links
Find out more about our proposals.
View our Story Map
Learn more about our proposals for the new connection between Ravenscraig and Motherwell.
We’re continuing to develop the detail of our proposals and as part of this we want to hear your views.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments, or contact us if you have any questions.
This project is part of a larger infrastructure project supporting the development of Ravenscraig, it provides connections to:
- the M8 to the north, and
- Motherwell and the M74 to the south
Find out more about how we hope to improve access to Ravenscraig.