Skip to main content

Debris or obstruction

Report an issue with debris or obstruction.

To report an issue you will need a myaccount. This will allow you to request a range of services and keep track on the progress of your request.

We are responsible for the removal of debris, oil spillages and dead animals on land that we maintain.

We will remove or make safe damage to walls, park fences, street furniture and play parks on land that we maintain.

We will remove dead animals within 24 hours (excluding public holidays) from public areas but not from private gardens or property - this is the responsibility of the owner.

We will remove illegal bonfires on land we maintain.

If you report dead livestock, we will notify the farmer and in line with legislation, it is the farmer's responsibility for the safe and legal collection and disposal of dead livestock.

Page last updated:
07 Nov 2023

Help us improve this pageClose

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time. Please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve the content.

If you have a question or comment about a council service or would like a reply, please contact us.

Thank you for your feedback