What is MyAccount?
MyAccount is a new way for people living in North Lanarkshire to self-serve and track the progress of requests they make to the council's online services.
MyAccount is the quickest and easiest way to interact with us - you won’t have to call, email or visit our offices to access the service you need.
You can use MyAccount at any time that suits you, from any device that’s connected to the internet.
What can I use MyAccount for?
You will be able to use your MyAccount to make service enquiries, track how far they’ve progressed and make online payments for some services.
- Report a missed bin
- Report a problem with your bin (including reporting an issue with assisted collection, reporting a damaged bin, a bin not delivered, a bin not returned properly, a missing bin, a wrong bin delivered, a spillage from the vehicle)
- Get help to put your bin out
- Request an additional collection or a simplified collection
- Report an issue at a recycling centre
- Book a van into a recycling centre (the service is online only)
- Report an issue with a special uplift
- Make a complaint (not social work)