A child performance licence is needed for a child to take part in a performance that is to be recorded and/or viewed, by whatever means.
Applying for a licence
In order to process an application, we need the following items:
- completed application form
- completed medical declaration from parent/carer
- letter from child's head teacher
- a copy of child's birth certificate
- a digital head and shoulders photograph on a plain background
- a copy of the contract, draft or other documents containing particulars of the agreement
- a declaration under Section 38(1)(a) or (b) of the Children and Young Persons Act 1963
The application form must be sent 21 days before the start of any performances.
Please note: unfortunately, we cannot accept photographs of documents - scanned documents must be provided.
Child in Entertainment application form
Please download and complete the application form. Forms and associated documents should be emailed to the address provided.