Equipment and adaptations
Disability Information Officers
We have two disability information officers who provide a comprehensive information, advice, and support service for disabled people, carers, all staff and the local community.
- liaison with third sector organisations, attend information events, local support groups and assist our health and social care staff to support people
- information and advice on social work and other council services and how to access them
- information about third section organisations, charitable organisations and the support they can provide to you, your family and friends
- support with Making Life Easier, our online resource offering information, professional advice and direct access to services and support.
For more information
If you need further information, support to access the website or you wish to make a general enquiry about our services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us using one of the numbers below:
- if you live in the Airdrie, Coatbridge or Cumbernauld area, please contact a Disability Information Officer on 0781 552 1899
- if you live in the Bellshill, Motherwell and Wishaw area, please contact a Disability Information Officer on 0758 311 1296
You can access information, signposting to local support groups and complete online self- assessments for professional advice and support on the Making Life Easier website.