Closed housing consultations
- Developing our new Local Housing Strategy 2021-2026
- Palacerigg Future Housing – South Cumbernauld Community Growth Area
- Palacerigg Future Housing – South Cumbernauld Community Growth Area – Stage 2, Public Consultation
- Affordable Housing Supplementary Guidance Consultation
- Local Heat and Energy Efficiency Strategy
- Wheelchair accessible housing survey
Wheelchair accessible housing survey
We want to understand the housing situation of people living in North Lanarkshire who use a wheelchair some or all of the time.
We have prepared a short survey so that we can gain your feedback.
We would like to hear from people who live in the private rented sector, own their own home, or rent from the council or a housing association.
It is important we gather your views to help plan and deliver the wheelchair-accessible homes we need.
This survey is open to all residents and tenants who live in North Lanarkshire.
The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
We encourage you to complete this survey as your views are important to us.
In advance, we thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.
The closing date is 1 May 2023.
You can contact us at LocalHousingStrategy@northlan.gov.uk
We will hold all information anonymously that you provide in response to this survey. Your information will be used for research and statistical purposes to inform the development of wheelchair-accessible housing and the Local Housing Strategy. We will securely store this data until the research on wheelchair-accessible housing is complete.
Find out more about how we use your personal information and your information rights.