This cemetery on Howe Road, Kilsyth was opened for interments in 1884 and covers 4.50 hectares, approximately 70 burials take place each year.
All lairs within our cemeteries are lawn style and can only be purchased at the time of burials and only in cemeteries where space permits. Kilsyth cemetery has new lairs available. The purchase of a lair grants the holder the exclusive right to burial, there is no transfer of land ownership.
The office is closed on Public Holidays.