Skip to main content

Japanese knotweed and giant hogweed

Report an issue with Japanese hogweed and giant hogweed.

To report an issue you will need a myaccount. This will allow you to request a range of services and keep track on the progress of your request.

Japanese knotweed and giant hogweed are two of the most common invasive plant species in the UK.

We aim to inspect reported issues within 14 working days and only treat issues on council-owned land through our treatment plan.  

Our treatment plan does not include privately owned land - this is the responsibility of the landowner. 

Page last updated:
18 Apr 2024

Help us improve this pageClose

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time. Please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve the content.

If you have a question or comment about a council service or would like a reply, please contact us.

Thank you for your feedback