Skip to main content
Close notification
Coronavirus latest

Service updates and advice

Alcohol and drugs

North Lanarkshire Addiction Recovery Team (ART)

The teams brings health and social work staff together to help you deal with problems with alcohol and drugs.

Who are we?

Our team includes nursing staff, social workers, addiction workers and support workers and occupational therapists.

We can also refer you to specialist doctors, psychologists and psychiatrists if required.

Can I access the ART?

If you have an alcohol or drug problem and are aged 16 or over you can access the services.

What do we do?

We support, advise and assist you to think about how alcohol or drugs are affecting your life, those around you and those you have responsibility for.

When you come to the service, staff will listen to you and ask you a range of questions to assess what your needs are.

Together, we can decide what treatment and support you may need. 

How do I access the ART?

Accessing the service is simple. Contact the addiction recovery team (ART) directly.

You can also be referred by your GP (doctor) or any other service you are involved with.

Page last updated:
20 Aug 2020

Thank you for your feedback
Help us improve this page Close

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time, please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve.