- Closed consultations
- Climate Plan ACT2030
- Developing our new Local Housing Strategy 2021-2026
- Kildonan Street Consultation
- Palacerigg Future Housing – South Cumbernauld Community Growth Area
- Various Streets, Hareshaw, Cleland - Proposed Installation of Environmental Improvement Measures
- Various Streets, Hareshaw, Cleland Proposed 20MPH Speed Limit Order
- East Airdrie Link Road - Stage 2
- Proposal to consult on Bothwellpark Secondary School Relocation to Edward Lawson Centre
- Various Roads, North Lanarkshire - Proposed Waiting and Loading Restrictions - Phase 2 Order
- A721 Motherwell Road & Bellshill Road, Bellshill - Proposed Speed Limit Order
- B802 Glenmavis Road, Glenmavis - Proposed Speed Limit Order
- Proposed Environmental Improvements at Dunrobin Road, Airdrie, Strathmore Walk, Coatbridge and Arbuckle Road, Plains
- Various Streets, North Lanarkshire Proposed Waiting and Loading Restrictions – Phase 3
- Heritage Way, Coatbridge - Proposed Environmental Improvements
- Proposal to consult on the Creation of P4 to P7 as part of St Aidan’s LCSC based at Edward Lawson Centre
- B803 Raebog Road, Glenmavis, Airdrie
- Proposed Environmental Improvements at Stewart Crescent, Newmains
- Ravenscraig denominational primary school consulation
- Ravenscraig non-denominational primary school consulation
- Various Roads, North Lanarkshire
- Windsor Drive and Irvine Street, Glenmavis, Airdrie consultation
- Biodiversity action plan consultation
- Meadowhead Road Active Travel and Road Safety Improvement consultation
- ELC Parent/Carer consultation
Climate Plan ACT2030 - Take the survey
We have launched our draft Climate Plan ACT2030. Your views will help to develop it further.
In 2019, we declared a Climate Emergency and set a target of Net Zero for North Lanarkshire by 2030. Tackling and preventing further climate change is increasingly important to us all. As a public sector body, the council has an important role in the reduction of greenhouse gases in North Lanarkshire as well as making sure we are climate-ready and act sustainably.
The draft Climate Plan ACT2030 has been created in response to the current climate emergency and it shows our commitment to meet its target. The document provides information on the current progress with detailed action plans yet to be developed.
We are keen to hear your views on the draft, as this will help us to develop the plan further.
Please note - this survey is now closed.
Climate Plan ACT2030
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Please contact us to request an accessible format.
Climate Plan summary version
If you have any queries or comments regarding the plan please email us at CarbonGroup@northlan.gov.uk