Adult protection

Everyone has a right to be safe

Do you know someone who is being harmed?

If you think you know someone who is being harmed, or is at risk of being harmed, you must tell someone. Remember, the person being harmed may not be able to report it.

You can contact your local social work services, health professionals or the police. They will take your concerns seriously and work to make sure everyone is safe.

During office hours call your local social work office using contact details on this page. Out with office hours, use the social work emergency service number.

If someone is in immediate danger, call 999.

For more information on adult protection in North Lanarkshire, visit the Protecting Adults Website or the Act against harm - adult support and protection website. 

A to Z of services