Skip to main content

Sports and entertainment licences

Apply or reapply for a sports/entertainment licence

Application forms

If you want to apply for one of the licences below please contact us to ask for an application form:

  • Boat hire licence
  • Cinema licence
  • Indoor sports entertainment licence
  • Late hours catering licence
  • Public entertainment licence
  • Public entertainment licence (temporary)
  • Theatre licence

Once you receive the application form please print off the form, fill it in, sign it and enclose the correct fee before sending to us at the address on the form.

Please make sure you read any notes before you apply.

Licence cost

You can view the fees in our Miscellaneous licences - Civic Government Act 1982 section. Please note that fees are non-refundable.

Page last updated:
23 Mar 2023

Help us improve this pageClose

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time. Please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve the content.

If you have a question or comment about a council service or would like a reply, please contact us.

Thank you for your feedback