An intensive service that works with children and their families
The team work alongside the young person, their family, social work locality teams and other agencies to help increase positive opportunities and improve real life outcomes for children, their parents and carers.
The service is intensive both in terms of the time we spend with families and the level of support we provide.
What we offer:
- a service that is tailored to meet your family’s needs and circumstances
- we build on families' strengths to develop resilience and support them to achieve their potential
How we will work with you
- work with you to identify and meet the needs of your family
- support you to feel more able to keep your children safe, happy and healthy, nurtured and able to meet their full potential
- offer individual and family work to meet your needs
- aim to support you to build on your strengths and enhance your capacity to parent, improve relationships, build resilience and promote positive change in every part of your life
- work to identify your capacity for change
- run a range of groupwork programmes through the year, for example 'Incredible years' and 'Solihull programme'
Our focus is on intervention and supporting your capacity to understand, prioritise and meet your children’s needs, and where appropriate your capacity for change.
Our intervention will inform and enhance your child or children’s plan and aids in the decision making process for your children.
What we can achieve
We work within the Getting it Right for Every Child framework, and are committed following the seven wellbeing indicators (that children and young people are safe, healthy, active, nurtured, achieving, responsible, respected and included).