- Live consultations
- Wheelchair accessible housing survey
- School transport consultation
- Proposal to consult on the rezoning of the Dunlop Estate Areas
- Proposal to consult on Gartcosh Primary School relocation to a new school site
- Proposal to consult on Mavisbank School relocation to the existing Carnbroe Primary School site.
- Kilsyth flood studies
- Motherwell and Ravenscraig Active Travel Hubs
Proposal to consult on the rezoning of the Dunlop Estate Areas
The Dunlop Estate Areas include properties on Dunlop Close, Dunlop Court, Dunlop Crescent, Dunlop Gate, Dunlop Gardens, Dunlop Grove and Dunlop Wynd into North Lanarkshire Council.
The Council will undertake a formal consultation on the Dunlop Estate that lies to the east of Dewar Road and includes properties on Dunlop Close, Dunlop Court, Dunlop Crescent, Dunlop Gate, Dunlop Gardens, Dunlop Grove and Dunlop Wynd.
In 2018, Scottish Ministers gave effect to the proposals that this area is transferred from Glasgow City Council area to North Lanarkshire Council area coming into force from 01 April 2019. The local community has since made representation to have this area rezoned to North Lanarkshire.
Register below for a free ticket for the public consultations on Thursday 9 March 2023 to be held in Chryston High School. The public meeting will start at 7pm.
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Please contact us to request an accessible format.
This section will be updated as the consultation progresses.