Skip to main content

60+ card

Change of address 60+ card

If you have a 60+ National Entitlement Card you should notify Strathclyde Partnership for Transport if you change address. Otherwise your replacement cards could be sent to the wrong address.

You must provide documentary proof of your new address, for example, a utility bill in your name, addressed to your new address.

Please notify Strathclyde Partnership for Transport of a change of address.


Page last updated:
23 Dec 2021

Help us improve this pageClose

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time. Please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve the content.

If you have a question or comment about a council service or would like a reply, please contact us.

Thank you for your feedback