Skip to main content

60+ card

Request a replacement 60+ card

If your card has been lost, stolen or damaged you can request a new one online at or by contacting the SPT Travel Card Unit.

You will have to provide your full name, address and date of birth.

Strathclyde Partnership for Transport will put a stop on the card so that you are not liable for any misuse of the card should it fall into the wrong hands. The replacement card will be posted to your home address in 5 to 10 days.

If your 60+ National Entitlement Card is due to expire, Strathclyde Partnership for Transport will automatically send out a replacement card, approximately 1 or 2 weeks before the expiry date. If you have not received this you should contact the SPT Travel Card Unit.

Page last updated:
10 Jan 2023

Help us improve this pageClose

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time. Please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve the content.

If you have a question or comment about a council service or would like a reply, please contact us.

Thank you for your feedback